Welcome to Roebuck Castle
Roebuck Castle Catered is situated on the main UCD campus, close to the Owenstown park entrance. This award winning, environmentally friendly building has 133 single ensuite rooms divided into 12 apartments.
Each apartment has a shared kitchen, study room and living room.
Roebuck Castle Catered also has a restaurant on the ground floor which provides lunch and dinner daily! The meals are included in the overall cost of the residence.
Roebuck Castle was built to passive house standards and is an iconic part of our student residence portfolio.
- All bedrooms are ensuite
- Bedrooms are furnished with a study workspace, personal fridge and ample storage space
- 10 x 12 bedroom and 1 x 10 bedroom apartments with 1 x 3 bedroom accessible apartment
- Meal Plan included
- Wifi is available throughout the entire UCD campus
- All utility bills included: Electricity, Heating, Refuse, Water, Wifi
- A standard single duvet and pillow are supplied upon check-in. Bed Linens/Kitchenware not provided.
- 24/7 support team (reception and security)
- On-site maintenance team
- On-site laundry facilities
- On-site residents Gym
- Café located on the ground floor of the Roebuck Castle Residence building
- Outdoor bicycle storage
- The Roebuck Social Space is equipped with pool table, an Nintendo Switch and Netflix
- Secure accommodation in an excellent location
- Located within walking distance to all campus amenities: restaurants; UCD library; UCD Sport and Fitness; UCD Student Health Centre
Roebuck Castle Residence boasts stunning views of the UCD Belfield campus and on a clear day you may even catch a glimpse of the Irish Sea or an iconic Dublin landmark (Poolbeg towers). Roebuck Castle Residence will be a short walk from UCD Residences newest accommodation expected to be available from summer 2020. At present works are well underway. Some minor changes to the Roebuck vehicle access route have been put in place to facilitate the ongoing building works. Roebuck Residents can now avail of a new pedestrian pathway, since the beginning of the 2018/19 academic term, allowing for easier access to academic buildings on campus. Some minor changes to the Roebuck vehicle access route have been put in place to facilitate the ongoing building works.