- Dr Cormac MacFhionnlaoich
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
Broadly your report can take the format of a detailed description and
analysis of the project(s). Hence the structure of your report will be as
1. Introduction/Company Overview
2. Three Professional Experience Diaries
3. Background to the project - project brief / specifications, objectives, key
4. Theoretical & Empirical Relationships – based on a review of the literature
what theoretical underpinnings inform the project? Or how does your
project relate to finance/economic theory?
5. Methodology - the approach you took in the project(s), key project
phases, what were the objectives, how were they achieved?
6. Empirical Results / Key Findings
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
Not applicable to this module.
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
|Dr Alessia Paccagnini||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|
|Dr Tiffany Thng||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|
There are no rows to display