- Business Management
- Dr Dolores Smith Heffernan
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completing the module students will be expected to :
1. Have a solid grounding in the theories of leadership in different organisational contexts .
2. Critically review these theories and their practice inside organisations.
3. Identify the factors influencing organisations systems and structures and their leadership in a post Covid world.
4. Evaluate your individual leadership role as an expression of your professional development inside organisations.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
Not applicable to this module.
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
• Peer review activities
Students will receive feedback post assessment.