- Business Management
- Mr Bernard Faughey
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
After taking this module you will be able to :
1. Conduct a comprehensive analysis of the competitive environment in which firms compete.
2.Assess the resources and capabilities of any firm in relation to its source of potential competitive advantage.
3. Present and weight a range potential strategic options open to a firm in sustaining its competitive position in the future.
4. Identify the potential challenges in executing any one of the options being recommended for strategic development .
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Assignment: Individual case study analysis hand up||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Examination: End of Trimeter exam||2 hour End of Trimester Exam||Yes||Graded||No||
|Group Project: Group case study presentation||Week 11||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.