- Business Management
- John Kelly
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completing this module, you will be able to:
1. Demonstrate understanding of knowledge areas and concepts that are relevant to management of projects and project-based organizations
2. Apply a variety of project management tools, practices, and frameworks to solve complex practical challenges encountered in managing projects, including those related to risk management, planning (CPM, PERT, etc), and stakeholder management.
3. Analyze, compare, and contrast alternative courses of action in management of projects and project-based organizations
4. Demonstrate understanding of relevance and applicability of project management tools, concepts and theories in the financial context
5. Demonstrate skills of critical thinking and reflective practice as well as high level of oral and written communications skills and team work skills.
Please remember that the achievement of learning outcomes is contingent on following class policies and completing all work in good faith.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
• Peer review activities
• Self-assessment activities
Not yet recorded.
There are no rows to display