- Siddharth Mahendra Purohit
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module, students should be able to:
• To understand complex transactions and management judgements from an accounting perspective.
• Prepare the financial statements of profit-oriented entities using specified elements of IFRSs.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the complex issues involved in the recognition and measurement of assets and liabilities.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Assignment: Continuous Assessment||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Standard conversion grade scale 40%||No||
|Examination: Final Exam||2 hour End of Trimester Exam||No||Standard conversion grade scale 40%||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
|Autumn||Yes - 2 Hour|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.
|Siddharth Mahendra Purohit||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|
There are no rows to display