- Dr Andrew Keating
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completing this module, students will be expected:
• To be able to explain and apply the principles of segmentation, targeting and positioning to consumer markets.
• To understand the role of and make decisions about the use of the marketing mix.
• To understand the impact of digital technology on the marketing mix.
• To understand and critically evaluate the role of strategy in decision making in consumer markets.
• Understand and evaluate the impact of digital technology in disrupting and changing consumer markets.
Indicative Content includes-
Consumers and Digital Disruption
Consumers and Innovation
Consumers and NPD
Off-line and Online Distribution to consumer markets
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Assignment: Individual Exercise||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Assignment: Group Project||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Group Feedback for the Individual Assignment Feedback per group for the Group Assignment
|Ms Nuala Doyle||Tutor|