- Management Information Systems
- Dr Paul Dylan-Ennis
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On finishing this module, you will be able to:
(1) Understand and explain the fundamental technology underlying Ethereum.
(2) Grasp the motivations behind the Ethereum project and situate it within the right amount of cultural and economic context expected in the industry.
(3) Be capable of independently assessing the various technologies built on top of the Ethereum blockchain, including Decentralised Autonomous Organisations (DAOs), Decentralised Finance protocols (DeFi), and Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs).
The topics we cover are dynamic and evolve quickly. The topics will be settled quite close to the start of the module to ensure it is up-to-date. However, we will certainly cover the fundamentals of Ethereum, e.g. smart contracts.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
I provide feedback along with the publication of the assessment grade.