- Management Information Systems
- Dr Gianluca Miscione
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
By selecting an interesting and relevant topic, discussing with their supervisor, and elaborating a suitable design for their study, students can:
1. exercise their creative, questioning, and analytical and writing skills in a focused and practical manner,
2. acquire an in-depth understanding of a topic of their interest,
3. experience and understand the steps involved in conducting a study, also for practical purposes,
4. learn to communicate the study’s results in a coherent and well-structured manner.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Essay: Depending on the study approach agreed upon with the module coordinator and study supervisor, the submittable can be a research in progress, or a plan for a report (design science/action research)||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Graded||Yes||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Reading group meetings will review work-in-progress writing of the research article for formative feedback. Summative feedback on individual presentations and term paper at end of term.
There are no rows to display