- Dr Orna O'Brien
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On successful completion of this module students should be able to:
- Examine market considerations in an international environment,
- Assess and contrast cultural, economic, political and legal differences between home and
global markets and across international markets.
- Analyse management problems facing international marketing companies
- Identify courses of action for the international firm
- Critically assess strategic options in the implementation of international marketing programmes
- Develop presentation skills and work effectively in groups.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.
|Mr Yansong Hu||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|
|Dr Penelope Muzanenhamo||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|
|Dr Christina Burke||Tutor|
|Ms Michele Connolly||Tutor|
|Miss Clare Griffin||Tutor|
There are no rows to display