- Assoc Professor Thomas Conlon
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module students should: -
1. Understand why shareholder wealth maximisation is considered to be the primary objective of a firm.
2. Achieve a good practical and theoretical understanding of:
(i) the financing decision,
(ii) the investment decision, and
(iii) the dividend decision.
3. Develop an understanding of functional financial decisions, such as mergers and asset valuation.
4. Appreciate the corporate underpinnings of aviation and airline finance.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Continuous Assessment: Continuous assessment throughout the trimester||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Alternative linear conversion grade scale 40%||No||
|Examination: In Class Examination||Week 12||Yes||Alternative linear conversion grade scale 40%||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.