- Business Management
- Mr Stephen Boyle
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module, students should be able to:
• Explain the underlying structure and dynamics of various negotiation settings
• Prepare a negotiation strategy before entering negotiations
• Create “win-win” solutions in negotiations
• Understand their own negotiation style and identify areas for skill development
• Integrate cross-cultural considerations into negotiation strategies.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
|Spring||Yes - 2 Hour|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.