- Business Management
- Assoc Professor Dorota Piaskowska
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
The focus of the module is on personal development. Upon completion of the module, you can expect the following outcomes:
- A greater understanding of your own motivation, cultural values, and strengths and weaknesses in working in diverse contexts
- Knowledge of how cultures differ, and how to capitalise on the similarities and leverage on the differences across cultures in practice
- An ability to apply the theories and tools studied in this module to analyse and respond to real-life business situations
- An enhanced cultural competence
For complete details, please refer to module syllabus (available in Brightspace from the start of the term).
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Continuous Assessment: Group case study reports||Varies over the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Continuous Assessment: Self-development and reflective journal||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.