- Mr David Mulligan
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
* Understand the role programmatic has today in media, and how it will influence the future.
* Develop a working knowledge of Display and VOD and learn how to buy both on various platforms.
* Awareness of new programmatic channels such as Audio, Post, Gaming, Digital Out of Home and TV.
* Track disparate ad campaigns and extract insights from each.
* Gain knowledge of the local media landscape that exists in the Irish Marketplace.
* Critically analyse weekly digital media news and understand what this means for your future role.
* Track what’s coming down the line with the demise of cookies, and how ecommerce solutions are going programmatic.
* Familiarise yourself with various buying platforms, knowing the strengths and nuances of each.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Continuous Assessment: Assignment 2 - Group Project||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Continuous Assessment: Assignment 1 - Quiz||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Continuous Assessment: Assignment 3 - Industry Accreditation||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.