- Assoc Professor Paul Ryan
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On the completing this module students will have achieved the following
- an exposure to a broad range of valuation techniques and their applicability based on their underlying assumptions and associated caveats
- A practical understanding of how to go about the valuation process and how to leverage market tools to assist in the process
- an ability to summarise and critique an academic article on valuation-related issues.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
This module is open to MBS financial services and MSc (Quantitative finance) students only.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Project: Individual company valuation||Week 12||n/a||Graded||No||
|Project: Group equity portfolio selection and tracking of performance||Week 12||n/a||Graded||No||
|Project: Group Academic article critique||Week 10||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
|Summer||Yes - 2 Hour|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Project feedback will be provided orally in the last class on both projects with feedback provided to each group within 20 days of the project submission.
|Assoc Professor Paul Ryan||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|