- Business Management
- Dr Tedi Skiti
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
Having successfully completed this module, the student should be able to:
• Critically discuss and apply key frameworks of disruption.
• Identify opportunities for innovation based on new technologies, business models, and markets
• Understand the key elements of design for innovation
• Develop a new mindset about disruption and design thinking
• Apply disruption and design principles to real industry problems chosen by students.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Group Project: Final Group Project||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Graded||No||
|Continuous Assessment: Group Case Analysis||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Essay: Final Individual Assessment||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
• Self-assessment activities
Not yet recorded.
There are no rows to display