- Business Management
- Professor Julia Backmann
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
The objective of this module is to increase your understanding and abilities of how to effectively manage innovators in today’s work environments and develop organizations to remain competitive and innovative in today's fast changing world. At the end of the module, you should be able to:
1. … understand why individuals, leaders, and teams behave and interact as they do in innovative organisational contexts.
2. …apply concepts, tools, and theories useful for diagnosing and analysing innovators and innovative organisations and improve creativity.
3. …critically assess challenges and opportunities for today’s organisations and discuss and identify research and managerial implications at the intersection or organisational behavior and innovation management.
4. …reflect upon your competencies and traits so that you are able to become a more effective employee, co-worker, and leader.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Continuous Assessment: Quizzes, in-class contributions, presentation and essay.||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.