- Assoc Professor Marius Claudy
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completing this module:
• Students will understand the importance of innovation to a business’s long term success.
• They will be able to navigate through the steps required to bring a new products and brands to market, including identifying consumer and business opportunities and how to ensure these opportunities build to the overall company objectives.
• Students will also learn how to create a new product from scratch, commercialize the opportunity, build a business case, and conduct in-depth market research.
• Participants will also learn about the key success factors for a successful launch and profitable long term growth of that innovation.
Some of the tools and frameworks used in this course will include the use of the 5W’s, as well as creating key insights, using the 5I’s model, along with a number of creative tools to conceptualize and mine relevant data. We will also explore the concept of Agile principles in a practical way to solve complex business issues.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
Not applicable to this module.
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.
There are no rows to display