- Dr Anshu Suri
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
• Understand what CX comprises of, and why it is relevant in today’s world.
• Comprehend the concepts and theories that define and constitute CX.
• Understand the different phases that customer journeys entail and learn how to map customer journeys to create a positive CX.
• Learn how to quantify and measure CX.
• Learn how to identify and manage negative CXs.
• Become acquainted with some of the tools and frameworks that can be used to map, measure and manage CX.
• Become acquainted with current and future trends in CX management.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Continuous Assessment: Audit a brand’s CX management strategy and suggest recommendations||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Continuous Assessment: In-class participation||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Continuous Assessment: Group case presentation||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Continuous Assessment: Individual short case reports (1 page each)||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
• Peer review activities
Not yet recorded.
There are no rows to display