- Dr Marija Grishin
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
The objectives of this course are as follows:
• Develop an understanding of the theory and techniques of firm‐level pricing.
• Acquire the managerial skills that will enable you to effectively develop, implement, and monitor pricing strategies and tactics.
• Develop the ability to communicate a pricing strategy based on sound pricing theory.
Strategy or Economic value added pricing
Cost based pricing
Customer based pricing
Psychology of pricing
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Assignment: Assignments will be based primarily on the assigned reading and examples that are reflective of the assigned reading.||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Standard conversion grade scale 40%||No||
|Class Test: Test are based on concepts discussed in class and are designed as a checkpoint for student learning||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Standard conversion grade scale 40%||No||
|Group Project: The purpose of the project is to apply pricing concepts to a real-world scenario that involves making multi-period pricing decisions.||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Standard conversion grade scale 40%||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.