- Assoc Professor Marius Claudy
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
• Understand how to translate managerial problems into research problems.
• Learn about the benefits and limitations of (emerging) digital research methods
• Comprehend the applications of digital research methods in marketing decision making
• Learn how to collect, clean, analyse and interpret data from sources such as surveys, websites, apps, or geo-tracking.
Analytical Techniques every marketer needs to know;
Quantitative research methods;
Qualitative research methods;
Analysing research data;
Using Statistical methods to make predictions;
Utilizing dashboards in marketing decision making;
Data and analytics
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Group Project: Customer Insights Project||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Assignment: Consumer Insights Simulation||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Multiple Choice Questionnaire: Online Quizzes||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
• Online automated feedback
• Peer review activities
Not yet recorded.
|Dr David DeFranza||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|