- Business Management
- Assoc Professor Paul McGrath
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of the module and associated assessments you will have:
1. Improved your level of self-awareness with a view to becoming a more reflective and effective project team member and leader.
2. Considered and evaluated your current leadership style in so far as it relates to project delivery.
3. Developed a deep understanding of the key internal and external factors contributing to effective project team performance.
4. Gained the competence to diagnose and intervene into a team situation to bring about improved project performance.
5. Have developed an understanding how to effectively manage conflict within a project team environment.
This module will focus on a range of topics relevant to the design and operation of project teams, Topics to be addressed include:
• Varieties of project teams and teaming
• Team Design
• Team identity, emotion and development
• Motivating and rewarding the team
• Team communications and networking
• Leading the team
• Learning within and across teams
• Team decision making
• Managing conflict in teams
• Teaming across distance and cultures
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.