- Business Management
- Dr Heletje Van Staden
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completing this module, a student is expected to:
1. Demonstrate an appreciation for the role and importance of logistics, both as part of an individual firm and the larger supply
2. Explain how competitive advantage can be derived from improved logistics strategies.
3. Understand advanced logistics concepts, terminology, and techniques.
4. Integrate general logistics concepts and apply them to specific situations within and between firms.
5. Critically evaluate the intersection and importance of current digital technologies with logistics strategies.
6. Display both oral and written communication skills through class discussions and assignments.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
Not applicable to this module.
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
• Peer review activities
Assessment will take place throughout the trimester