- Business Management
- Dr Kate McLoughlin
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completing this module, students will be expected to:
1. Critically appraise the current theory and performance of supply chain sustainability
2. Display the ability to assimilate and explain supply chain sustainability concepts
3. Professionally present findings on supply chain sustainability topics both written and oral
4. Prepare supply chain sustainability case study reports
5. Engage in learning using different learning strategies including discussion, group work, and presentations
Topics include models of sustainable or responsible supply chain management, the role of management systems in creating more sustainable operations, how to source in a more sustainable fashion, the role of logistics in creating more sustainable supply chains, managing supply chains that engage with or contain social enterprises, NGO’s and regulators, and circular models of supply chain networks.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
Not applicable to this module.
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|Repeat (CFP)||Within Three Semesters|
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
• Peer review activities
Not yet recorded.