- Business Management
- Professor Jan Rosier
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be expected to:
• Understand the drivers of technological changes and their consequences for organizations and markets
• Use and apply existing models to predict strategic outcomes and changes in the competitive positioning of firms
• Identify and analyze the relationship between technological innovation and firms’ advantage, and better interpret some of today’s industry transformations, such as the rise of platforms and ecosystems, potential disruptions (e.g., AI, Blockchain) and business model innovation.
• Explain key concepts such as: industry evolution, product and process innovation, disruptive innovations, organizational adaptation, strategic alliances.
• Develop their strategic thinking through the new lens, of innovation management
• Improve their skills in analysing complex situations and discuss them through case study analysis and presentation.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.
There are no rows to display