- Autumn and Summer (separate)
- Dr Orna O'Brien
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
At the end of module, students should be able to:
· Describe the following financial securities: equities, bonds, and foreign exchange products.
· Describe the operations of equity, bond and foreign exchange markets.
· Explain the use of portfolio theory in capital markets.
· Describe the applications of portfolio theory.
· Describe the theory and applications of asset pricing models.
· Develop research skills including data analysis and reviewing of literature.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
|Spring||Yes - 2 Hour|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
General feedback is provided to students on all their submitted assessment components.
|Ms Christina Burke||Tutor|
|Ms Michele Connolly||Tutor|
|Mrs Edna Eugenia Da Silva||Tutor|
|Ms Sarah Kelly||Tutor|
|Chee Shong Tan||Tutor|
|Ms Diana Tan||Tutor|
|Charlene Tan Puay Koon||Tutor|
|Yung Chiang Yang||Tutor|
There are no rows to display