- 2 Trimester duration (Spr-Sum)
- Mr Bernard Faughey
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
The Capstone Project is designed to enable participants to:
• Conduct a comprehensive analysis, encompassing the diverse elements of the MBA Programme;
• Explain current theory and practice underpinning business operations management and strategy in the global and local environment;
• Evaluate different research methodology approaches and identify the most suitable approaches based on the project requirements;
• Select and evaluate appropriate information sources to inform effective business planning and decision-making;
• Reaffirm skills in negotiation, collaborative behaviour and leadership;
• Suggest appropriate conclusions and implications for practice based on the analysis;
• Display enhanced personal and professional skills.
• Develop time and project management skills plus key interpersonal skills, including team management and client relationship management
This is not a classroom based module. Students work in teams to complete a consulting project for a client company. Some preparatory workshops will be provided.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Seminar (or Webinar)||
|Field Trip/External Visits||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
• Peer review activities
Teams will receive on-going guidance and support from the academic advisor, the client company and in some cases the module coordinator.
There are no rows to display