- Professor John Cotter
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module students should be able to:
1. Describe the following financial securities: equities, bonds, and derivative products.
2. Describe the operations of equity, bond and derivative markets.
3. Explain the use of portfolio theory in investment management
4. Describe the applications of asset pricing models eg. CAPM, Black-Scholes.
5. Analyse and evaluate the investment process
6. Create and deliver an investment process
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Continuous Assessment: individual learning journal||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Graded||No||
|Group Project: Case study||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Graded||No||
|Attendance: attendance and contribution||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.