- Ms Taryn Casey
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
The course gives you the knowledge to create a focused strategy; develop insight-based creative activations, all underpinned by rigorous data-smart performance management to deliver an impactful consumer-centric brand programme.
1. Understand the changing mix of marketing communications from traditional to online
2. How to develop and integrated marketing communications strategy including digital marketing.
3. Develop practical skills in applying digital technologies
4. Students will be able to demonstrate their understanding of the Owned, Earned, Paid & Shared digital media ecosystem and how best to optimise, activate & leverage these spaces to deliver brand success.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Assignment: Individual Assignment:||Week 12||n/a||Graded||No||
|Assignment: Individual Mini assignment - submitted online.||Week 6||n/a||Graded||No||
|Group Project: Group Project:
Project based assignment to be submitted online.
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Online individual feedback on assignment. Discussion feedback, individual or class available on request.
|Ms Nuala Doyle||Tutor|