- Assoc Professor Ciaran Heavey
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
• Develop participants’ self-awareness of their behavioural competences, distinctive skills and experiences, and areas for development in preparing for the employment market;
• Provide participants with a clear understanding of what constitutes the expected competence level at various entry points to the employment market across different sectors, through the provision of detailed behavioural indicators.
• Develop the ability of participants to communicate their competences and associated experiences in interview settings.
• Enable participants to set specific and actionable career goals and provide a development path towards the achievement of those goals.
• Expand the ability of participants to reflect upon the development of their behavioral competences in their career.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Essay: The completion of a reflective essay on the developmental journey at the end of the LEAP programme.||Unspecified||n/a||Pass/Fail Grade Scale||Yes||
|Attendance: Continuous and active engagement in and participation within the full range of activities is essential.||Unspecified||n/a||Pass/Fail Grade Scale||No||
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Self-assessment activities
Feedback will be provided by means of coaching interventions and through liaison with the MBA Careers Manager. Students will be provided individual feedback on their essay.
|Ms Bernie Burke||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|
|Mrs Edel O'Leary||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|
There are no rows to display