Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module students will be able to:
- Understand and access key sources of national data for policy analysis including survey and administrative data.
- Understand and access key sources of international data for comparative policy analysis.
- Understand the major methods of data collection, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Understand and critically assess the suite of policy analysis tools available to professionals in policy analysis.
- Critically evaluate published policy analysis reports.
- Apply key policy analysis tools to consider national and international policy analysis questions.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
|Computer Aided Lab||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Students will be provided with feedback which includes the assignment grade and some comments. These will be circulated electronically to students.
|Dr Stephan Koeppe||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|