Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module students will be able to:
1. Consider women’s problematic substance use within the wider frame of drug use, community and society.
2. Critically reflect on the issues that inter-relate and impact on women and problematic substance use such as trauma histories, domestic violence, sex working and pregnancy and mothering.
3. Understand the complexity of effectively responding to women’s problematic substance use, including the barriers, challenges and innovation in practice and intervention.
4. Demonstrate knowledge of emerging debates in regard to policy and practice in relation to women and problematic substance use.
5. Explore, understand and plan interventions that would address the issues that inter-related with women’s problematic substance use.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.