Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
Upon completion of this module, students should be able to:
1. Acquire insights into structure of health and social care systems in several industrially advanced economies;
2. Understand key trends/issues in health and social care services and policy, nationally and internationally;
3. Analyse health and social care policy and services; and
4. Foster a critical awareness of research into health and social care organisations, culture and technology.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Assignment: End-of-semester structured poster (A4 1-page)||Week 12||n/a||Graded||No||
|Assignment: Portfolio-styled essay (2500 words). Students are asked to write an essay of max. 2,500 words based on their regular bi-weekly „news“ pieces, which they will bring to synchronous sessions.||Week 12||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.