Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
- The course familiarizes students with contemporary and classic concepts in the field of sociology of religion.
- Besides concepts, students will acquire an overview of empirical instruments in the field of sociology of religion.
- At the end of the course, students are able to describe temporal and worldwide developments, deliver key explanations for changes and critically reflect on the implications of comparative research in the field of sociology of religion.
- Moreover, the course will enhance presentation skills and the ability to work in teams.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.
|Lecture||Offering 1||Week(s) - 20, 21, 24, 31, 32, 33||Tues 15:00 - 16:50|
|Lecture||Offering 1||Week(s) - 22, 23, 25, 26, 30||Tues 15:00 - 16:50|
|Lecture||Offering 1||Week(s) - 29||Tues 15:00 - 16:50|