Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
1. Familiarity with different traditions of enquiry used to study science and technology.
2. Appreciation of central concepts and major theories used in the study of science and technology.
3. Detailed knowledge of a number of case studies of iconic technologies.
4. Capacity to critically assess current debates over science, technology and the nature of science policy.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Porfolio/essay will require continuous work through-out the semester, drafts of which will receive feedback to help with the final version. Post-assessment feedback sheet for each student and general observations and feedback to class circulated via email.