Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module, students will be able to:
1. Identify key national and international disability policies and legislation.
2. Critically evaluate past and present disability policy and legislation.
3. Evaluate the efficacy of disability policy and legislation in Ireland.
4. Critically reflect on the impact of disability policy and legislation.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Where taken as part of MSc in Disability students are required to comply with module requirements for this programme.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Assignment: Mid-term assignment||Week 6||n/a||Standard conversion grade scale 40%||No||
|Attendance: Attendance and Participation||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Alternative linear conversion grade scale 40%||No||
|Assignment: End of year assignment||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Standard conversion grade scale 40%||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Online automated feedback provided through Brightspace