Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On successful completion of this module students should be able to:
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the core concepts of social psychology and their application to everyday life.
- Understand and critically evaluate research approaches within social psychology
This module covers such topics as attitudes, social influence, groups, prejudice, attraction, gender and altruism.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Continuous Assessment: Participation in online discussion group||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Standard conversion grade scale 40%||No||
|Essay: Essay||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Standard conversion grade scale 40%||No||
|Class Test: Multiple-choice quiz||Week 6||n/a||Alternative linear conversion grade scale 40%||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
• Online automated feedback
Automatic individual feedback is available for the multiple-choice quiz. Individual feedback on essays will be offered after assignments have been graded.
|Alexandra Afroditi Asimakopoulou||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|