Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
- Explain how the three main legislative institutions of the EU function together and produce policy;
- Organise and partake in meetings with EU representatives;
- Prepare policy briefs, meeting agendas, and meeting content for discussion;
- Engage with policy makers and other stakeholders in a professional manner, both verbally and in writing
- Discuss different EU policy areas and the manner in which the EU functions in these areas;
- Complete a capstone project reflecting on engagement strategies;
- Reflect upon what has been learned from the field trip experience and distil this into content for future job.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
|Seminar (or Webinar)||
|Field Trip/External Visits||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Group Project: Capstone project||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Graded||No||
|Presentation: Project presentation||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Assignment: Reflection Paper||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.