Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
- Explain how the three main legislative institutions of the EU function together and produce policy.
- Organise and partake in meetings with EU representatives
- Prepare policy briefs, meeting agendas, and meeting content for discussion
- Engage with policy makers and other stakeholders in a professional manner both verbally and in writing.
- Discuss different EU policy areas and the manner in which the EU functions in these areas.
- Complete a capstone project reflecting on engagement strategies
- Reflect upon what has been learned from the field trip experience and distil this into content for future job
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Seminar (or Webinar)||
|Field Trip/External Visits||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.