Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module students should have:
- systematic understanding of the value of psychology to study political conflict
- the ability to apply theories and concepts from psychology to the study of conflict
- the ability to evaluate key debates on conflict in the Middle East
- extensive knowledge of the Middle East
|Student Effort Type
|Autonomous Student Learning
Not applicable to this module.
|% of Final Grade
|Continuous Assessment: Writing assignments
|Essay: Final paper
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
We will discuss the assignments in class (before and after submission).