Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module students should have:
- systematic understanding of the value of psychology to study political conflict
- the ability to apply theories and concepts from psychology to the study of conflict
- the ability to evaluate key debates on conflict in the Middle East
- extensive knowledge of the Middle East
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
We will discuss the assignments in class (before and after submission).