Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
- demonstrate an ability to identify and analyse the political dynamics of environmental planning and policy;
- demonstrate a clear knowledge of a range of key policy issues concerning environmental governance, specifically as it relates to climate change and energy debates;
- demonstrate a critical understanding of the benefits and constraints of different energy options as a response to concerns about climate change;
- demonstrate a knowledge of the different energy transition issues pertinent to different scales of governance;
- demonstrate an ability to critically apply theory in the practice of formulating real world environmental planning and policy;
- successfully engage in self-directed learning.
Climate Change Politics
Geopolitical Dimensions of Energy
Energy Security in an Insecure World
Energy Justice Debates
Debating Energy Sources and Impacts
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Feedback will be provided relative to the assessment rubric discussed with the class.