Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
1. Understand key concepts in contemporary urban transportation planning and sustainable transport systems;
2. Understand the nexus between transportation, the environment and its role in sustainable development ;
3. Understand transport-environment interactions;
4. Be familiar with best practice solutions for integrating the environment and sustainability issues into transport planning and policy.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.