Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
By the end of this module, students will have:
• Become aware of how economic activities are organized within and across countries, and how this affects people and communities;
• Achieved a comprehension of the economic principles and geographical analysis tools that help us to understand the global economic map of the 21st century;
• Developed an understanding of the significant role technological innovation plays in shaping global production networks;
• Gained insight into the activities of transnational corporations in various global industry sectors.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Seminar (or Webinar)||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Multiple Choice Questionnaire: MCQ1||Unspecified||n/a||Alternative linear conversion grade scale 40%||No||
|Multiple Choice Questionnaire: MCQ2||Unspecified||n/a||Alternative linear conversion grade scale 40%||No||
|Multiple Choice Questionnaire: MCQ3||Unspecified||n/a||Alternative linear conversion grade scale 40%||No||
|Essay: Essay Assignment||Week 10||n/a||Alternative linear conversion grade scale 40%||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Continuous feedback throughout the semester.