Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- identify current open scientific questions in the fields of astronomy, cosmology and Earth science;
- relate these scientific drivers to the necessary space technology;
- summarise the data handling and communications systems needed for spacecraft operation;
- describe the operation of satellite navigation systems, such as GPS and Galileo.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Seminar (or Webinar)||
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
The students will be able to consult the results of their assignments before the exam.
|Dr Barry Cardiff||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|
|Professor Lorraine Hanlon||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|
|Dr Nam Tran||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|