Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module, you should be able to:
1. Formulate a focused clinical question and systematically retrieve best available evidence.
2. Appraise Methodology of diagnostic accuracy studies, Randomised Controlled Trials, Systematic Reviews & Meta-analyses.
3. Understand statistics used in healthcare research eg Test Sensitivity/ Specificity, Relative Risk, Odds Ratio.
Systematic Literature Searching
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
|Spring||Yes - 2 Hour|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.
|Lecture||Offering 1||Week(s) - 1, 2, 3, 6, 9, 10||Thurs 11:00 - 12:50|
|Lecture||Offering 1||Week(s) - 4||Thurs 11:00 - 12:50|
|Lecture||Offering 1||Week(s) - 5, 7, 8, 11, 12||Thurs 11:00 - 12:50|