Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
At the end of this module students should be able to:
- write and structure a formal academic paper of 20 minute's duration
- work within the time constraints imposed by the Colloquium format
- deliver an oral presentation/paper in a clear and audible manner
- distinguish between essential and less-relevant aspects of a topic for presentation purposes
- read, assess, digest and summarise large quantities of reading material and express complex ideas and concepts with clarity and brevity
- converse with confidence on the major questions and debates of contemporary ethno/musicological discourse
|Student Effort Type
|Specified Learning Activities
|Autonomous Student Learning
Not applicable to this module.
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.