Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
Students will enhance their ability to
- develop and confirm a research hypothesis;
- structure an extended research paper;
- develop the ability to assess the literature critically;
- summarise the development and latest state of a scholarly discourse;
- make an original contribution to a scholarly discourse.
Devising a hypothesis, finding and assessing adequate sources, planning and executing a medium-sized essay.
|Student Effort Type
|Autonomous Student Learning
Not applicable to this module.
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Feedback will be provided after the grading of the dissertation.