Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
Students who participate successfully in the choir will achieve the following objectives:
- Improve sight-reading and musicianship skills
- Develop their vocal technique
- Learn a variety of choral music to a high standard
- Gain an understanding of choral music.
- Broaden knowledge of the choral repertoire.
Progressive weekly rehearsals in which students will work on selected repertoire.
The development of musicianship skills and vocal technique will be incrementally integrated into work on the repertoire, as appropriate, as well as being explored through bespoke activities.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Assignment: Small group assessment.||Week 9||n/a||Graded||No||
|Continuous Assessment: Participation and engagement in weekly rehearsals.||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Practical Examination: This grade reflects the final performance given by the group.||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.