Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
Upon completion of the module students should be able to:
1. Identify the main research questions in the chosen research domain
2. Appraise the theoretical and experimental techniques used to address them
3. Demonstrate proficiency in at least one of these techniques
4. Evaluate the relevance of this methodology to the core thesis area
5. Demonstrate effective participation in a research team making a significant contribution
6. Effectively communicate the key findings, skills and lessons learned, both orally and in writing, to students and peers.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Continuous Assessment: The student will be assessed on their progress throughout the module.||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Pass/Fail Grade Scale||Yes||
|Presentation: The student will be asked to present the a summary of the work they carry out during the module.||Unspecified||n/a||Pass/Fail Grade Scale||Yes||
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.